Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chapter 8
“Zachary! What the crap do you think your doing!” “I came to see my little sister do it for the first time, silly.” He pushed my arm and tried to get up. “Zachary are you drunk?” “What no, I only had this much.” He lifted up a bottle of rum that was nearly empty, “Come on lets get you home. This is getting old you know?” “Aw come on Veronica this is how we get to bond.” “What ever, so how was your night anyway.” “Very productive until I got to Victoria Smith, she ruined me.” “How so?” I lifted him into the car. “She did fall for any of my tricks.” “Well what do you expect? You use the same old tricks all the time and your with a different women every night.” “It has never failed me before. So anyways how did your night go?” “Fine I guess, I didn’t drink anyone’s blood though.” “What but I saw you leave with that guy.” “You what?” “I was there the entire time but then I left when you did because of that women. So why didn’t you suck his blood?” “Because he knew too much.” “By too much, you mean he knew you’re a vampire then?” “Yes, he willingly gave me his blood and you know what happened last time.” “Henry.” “Yes and I can’t go through that again.” “Listen I may be drunk but I can still give you this advice. Just because of what happened with Henry doesn’t mean you need to beat yourself up about it all the time. I know you loved him and he probably loved you too, but that was years ago and you got to let him go. He is dead.” “I know that! But I can’t just forget him, he was my best friend.” “He was a human he would have died in time anyways.” “I don’t care. Just please shut up, I don’t want to talk about him anymore.” “Fine then let me say this, you should try to find that guy again.” “Why?” “I can tell he will be good for you.” “Let me guess you saw something.” “Well I can see the future you know, or at least part of it.” “Yeah you never have been very good at that have you?” “Hey I am working on it!” “So what do you think my power will be? You have seeing the future, Olivia has the power to control metal which I can’t say is very useful, and then Angel has the power to control feelings which so isn’t fair.” “Well I can tell you this your power will probably be very random, I mean you are a very odd vampire already.” “Hey! But your probably right. So ‘Oh Great One’ where do I meet this guy again? Ha.” “Well don’t you know that his family live on the street behind us?” “What?” “Yeah that is why you always run into Amy.” “Oh great.” “Yup, isn’t it.” “I guess I can give it another try then.” “Good girl, hey slow down your going to past up the house.” “Oh right.” I pushed down on the breaks and pulled into the driveway. We got out and I helped him to the door and as I reached for the door handle the door opened “I see that this is becoming a regular trend with you two.” I looked up to see my mother standing in the door frame. “Yeah not something I look forward to.” “Hey you know you enjoy our bonding.” “What ever.” “Here I will take him for you Veronica you go up stairs to bed.” My dad came around my mom. “Thanks father.” I handed him Zachary and headed up the stairs and did as he said.

1 comment:

Checkmark said...

Ha ha it was just her drunk brother.