Monday, March 1, 2010

So this is rare but I wrote another chapter and it is a bit short oh well.
Chapter 7
We turned the corner back to the front of the club to see Jack standing there. “Hey Jack! You owe me ten bucks!” “What?” he turned looked over, “Yeah you see brother I ended up with the red head, the blonde was too full of himself and you know that isn’t my type.” “Fine,” he dug out his wallet, “here is your ten bucks.” I reached over and took it, “Thank you. So wait Jacqueline what is your type?” “Ha my type are the people who are insecure with themselves, my favorites are the ones who don’t believe they will end up and where.” “I see, and you Jack?” “The jerks and hot heads are my types.” “I so you guys are kind of opposite then.” “Yeah, right from the start Jack and I never really saw eye to eye.” “I see, you guys must have been a hand full.” “Yeah, mom always had to deal with it the most. Our dad wasn’t around very much. He was one the first turn so he kind of thinks highly of himself.” “I see.” “So how about you, what is your family like?” “Well there is my dad and my mom they have been together for ages. Um my brother Zachary he is the oldest and a total womanizer, my older sister Olivia who has a hatred for humans that I can’t fully understand, and then there is my younger sister Angel she seems innocent but she was one of the youngest vampires to become a full vampire.” “What about the one in the coffin?” “Oh grandma! She is in there sleeping, she likes to sleep for long periods of times. We never really know when she will wake up.” “Why was the coffin bolted shut?” “Mother-in-law verses Daughter-in-law.” “I see. So what about your grandfather? Is he in a coffin too?” “No I have never met him, neither has my father. All I heard was that he was killed the day before my father was born.” “Wow, I am sorry Veronica.” “It is ok Jacqueline.” “I am sorry too.” I felt arms wrap around me and I looked up at Jack putting his chin on my head. “Hey if you don’t mind I kind of want to go home now.” “Oh sure, ok lets get going.” “No Jacqueline I don’t want you to leave if you don’t want to, you can go back with Jack.” “Are you sure?” “Yeah.” “Ok then.” “See you tomorrow at school.” “Uh Veronica it is Friday.” “Oh right well then see you around. Bye.” “Bye.” “Good bye my sweet.” Jack lifted up my and kissed it. I turned and walked to my car. Why does he act like that? I got in my car and drove home.
Man tonight was not my night, I told my family’s secret to a girl who I don’t know if I can trust, and what was with that boy. Argh I don’t get it, how did he know all of that? I know he wasn’t lying about knowing it but still. “Almost half way home man, I really need to get this off my min—Holy CRAP!!!!” Just then a figure ran out in the street, I slammed on the break and just barely miss it.” I put the car in park and got out. I walked around the front of the car and say a hooded figure lying on the ground. I lifted the hood to see…

1 comment:

Checkmark said...

Oh no, cliff-hangered!